In this presentation, we share with you a foundation of key components that will help you look at yourself from the outside in and guide you on how to position yourself as a pro in the efforts of gaining clients effortlessly along with programming concept geared to cause measurable results that will help keep your client coming back for more.
- Identify the “big picture” role of a fitness professional
- How to create a constant great first impression
- Knowing how to make a client feel at ease and look great yourself when performing circumference measurements
- Executing a cardio-respiratory evaluation as part of a warm up
- Learning the value of a cardio-respiratory evaluation as a tool to motivate & encourage a potential client to work with you as their trainer
- Adapting old school training principles to the limited frequency client
Global Fitness Fundamentals of Personal Training Diploma Program: .05
Multiple Choice, 30 questions, 80% passing score required with a maximum of three attempts all online.
Cloud Database by Caspio