- Know physiological and hormonal changes that occur in a woman during and after pregnancy
- Identify risk factors during all stages of pregnancy
- Design the recommended workouts for the first trimester
- Design the recommended workouts during the second trimester
- Design the recommended workouts during the third trimester
- Recommend the proper heart rate and temperature zones
This class is a 1.o NFPT continuing education credit. It may also be submitted to your certifying organization for CEC Credit Approval with the appropriate forms provided by your certifyer.
Class Length: 4 Hours
Online Database by Caspio
Click here to load this Caspio Online Database.